page top
Home / More / Support / Resolving problems

Resolving problems

Attention: open in a new window. Print

Do you have a complaint? Well, we want to know about it so we can fix the problem for you. Remember, we’re here for you! We understand that at times, while we do our best to provide a high level of service, you may feel that some issues have not been resolved to your satisfaction. To ensure that we continue to provide excellent service to all our members, we’ve made it easy to make a complaint. Our complaints and dispute resolution process which is available to all members, free of charge.

Your First Step – An “Internal” Complaint

Initially you should lodge your complaint directly with us. You can do this by: 

Contact UsAsk MYCU

External Dispute Resolution 

In many cases our internal dispute resolution process leads to a successful resolution. However, if you are not satisfied with our response or the handling of the complaint, you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

FOS is an external dispute resolution provider and can offer an impartial conciliation process for resolving disputes between the credit union and its members. This service is available at no cost to you.

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:

If you have a complaint, FOS encourages you to attempt to resolve the problem with us first before lodging a dispute with them.

  You might be interested in:



Apply Online


Quick Forms




Rates & Fees


Special Offers