What is financial planning?
The aim of financial planning is more than just managing your savings and investments. It's about helping you to plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. You work hard so why not make sure your money is working as hard as you are.
Whether you are in your carefree 20s, consolidating 30s, comfortable 40s or cruising 50s, the advice of a professional financial planner can be critical in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy that will work for you.
To find out more about financial planning why not view the Bridges online videos?
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life.
A financial planner can help you with different investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- Managing your investments tax-effectively
- Saving for a home
- Planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Making your income go further by investing wisely
- Structuring your assets effectively if you are self-employed
- Planning for a family and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Helping you make the most of your superannuation opportunities
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- Maximising your eligibility for Centrelink benefits
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
To find out more about how financial planning could help you why not view the 'How a financial planner can help' online video?
Rates & Fees
Thank you for your excellent service. We truly appreciate it. We are highly pleased with the professional manner in which our personal loan and home loan was finaread more
Thank you very much for that. I would like to add that over all the years I have been with Resources/My Credit Union and all the dealings I have had with them, Iread more
I have never been happier with banking institution than since I joined what was Resources and now is My Credit Union. I will NEVER do business with the "bigread more