Do you know how much you spend – each week, each month, each quarter?
If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
There are many ways to have your money working harder:
- identify your medium to long term personal goals and prioritise them
- take a hard look at your bills to see how you have been spending your money and work out where you can cut down
- identify debts that have the highest interest charge and pay these off as a priority
- consider having part of your salary regularly deducted from your savings account and transferred to an investment account
- create a realistic but firm budget to help determine your saving capacity
- reward yourself when you reach budget milestones.
Why not take a look at our budget planner which can help you get your finances in order. A Bridges financial planner can help you assess your individual needs, explain suitable investments and develop appropriate strategies.
For more information on how a financial planner can help you why not view the 'How a financial planner can help' online video?
Rates & Fees
Thank you for your excellent service. We truly appreciate it. We are highly pleased with the professional manner in which our personal loan and home loan was finaread more
One big thank you for your prompt service with our loan. We love dealing with My Credit Union. Over the many years we have used your services we have been so haread more
I wanted to say a special thanks to the team at My Credit Union. I've had a long association with MYCU. Congratulations on such a great work ethic and perfect cusread more