Do you know how much you spend – each week, each month, each quarter?
If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
There are many ways to have your money working harder:
- identify your medium to long term personal goals and prioritise them
- take a hard look at your bills to see how you have been spending your money and work out where you can cut down
- identify debts that have the highest interest charge and pay these off as a priority
- consider having part of your salary regularly deducted from your savings account and transferred to an investment account
- create a realistic but firm budget to help determine your saving capacity
- reward yourself when you reach budget milestones.
Why not take a look at our budget planner which can help you get your finances in order. A Bridges financial planner can help you assess your individual needs, explain suitable investments and develop appropriate strategies.
For more information on how a financial planner can help you why not view the 'How a financial planner can help' online video?
Rates & Fees
Thank you for your excellent service. We truly appreciate it. We are highly pleased with the professional manner in which our personal loan and home loan was finaread more
I wanted to say a special thanks to the team at My Credit Union. I've had a long association with MYCU. Congratulations on such a great work ethic and perfect cusread more
Just wanted to write and say how great the ladies are out at your Parramatta branch. It's clear nothing is a problem for them at all, and there is always a smilread more